- In these terms, references to “you”, “user” shall mean the end-user/customer accessing the website, its contents, and offered services through the website. References to the “website”, “halalgrocery.com.bd”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean the “website” or “halalgrocery.com.bd”.
- By accessing and using the website and placing an order of products through our website, you agree that you will be subject to and will comply with these “terms & conditions” by completing your registration and ordering products from us.
- You must complete the customer registration process through the site before placing an order through the website.
- You must be 18 years or over to place an order.
- You may not have one more active account and the account can’t be transferred to someone else. You may change, edit your account on your own and you can’t have one more active account on the same address with the same personal information.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. We reserve the right to change or modify your password at our discretion. Your password should not be shared and in occasion of its misuse, you must inform us immediately.
- We reserve the right to decline any new customer registration or terminate a customer account at any time at our sole discretion moreover we can terminate your access to all or part of this service with or without any notice.
- The prices are guide price as shown on the website at the time of ordering the goods. The prices you will be charged for goods as shown the actual price displayed on the website on the day of ordering. You accept that the prices of goods may, therefore, increase or decrease between the day of ordering or day of delivery.
- The weight of some goods may vary marginally from your order and the price may vary reflect to actual weight. Prices in “My basket” are estimates only.
- The list price or suggested price displayed for goods on halalgrocery.com.bd represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice.
- The prices and offers of goods may vary based on users specific location or area.
Product Promotion Policy
- Please note that the delivery of promotional products or products with a special offer is subject to stock availability. If the product is out of stock, then we request you to replace it with another product which is in stock. You may also cancel the order if you want.
- There will be order limits set for certain products to ensure every customer can avail of the necessary products for daily consumption. halalgrocery.com.bd is not a marketplace for business to business (B2B) transactions. It is instead an online shopping platform for personal consumption and usage. Thus, we highly discourage shopping with reselling or commercial motives.